Meet your newest obsession (at least it's MY newest obsession...) -- Radiant Rose Serum.
This luxurious serum is just about all I'm using on my face right now. I have SUPER sensitive skin ... It gets "rashy" if I even THINK about using any artificial ingredients. So when I came up with this formula, I was over the moon! No rash; just cheeks that are as soft as a baby's bum.
So what's the scoop on this little wonder? Glad you asked. Carefully sourced, organic, vegan ingredients.
* Jojoba Oil moisturizes without leaving your skin greasy. It contains powerful antioxidant, antibacterial, and healing properties. It naturally contains Vitamin E and B-complex, as
well as zinc, selenium, copper, and chromium. And it has a beautiful golden color.
* Pomegranate Seed Oil has anti-aging and sun protection qualities. It boosts collagen and increases elasticity.
* Rosehip Seed Oil hydrates dry, itchy skin. It can help reduce scars and fine lines. It can brighten your skin and help even out skin tone.
* Vitamin E Oil is a powerful anti-oxidant. It helps block free radicals, which play a large part in the aging process of our skin.
* Rose Essential Oil can hydrate skin, slow signs of aging, fight acne, minimize scars, and help with rosacea and eczema.
* Ylang Ylang Essential Oil can improve the circulation in your skin and help smooth out blemishes.
* Rose Petals because...ROSE PETALS! And because everything from Enchanted Botanicals has a little bit of magic built in.
Full disclosure: This serum does NOT smell like roses. It has a warm, nutty scent that disappears as it sinks into your skin.
HOW TO USE: Using the dropper, place about 3 drops in the palm of your hand (avoid touching the dropper directly to the skin to avoid transfer of bacteria). Warm the oil by rubbing between your palms, and then smooth onto your face, avoiding the eye area. Follow with a moisturizer if desired.
A 1 fluid ounce treasure.
This product has NOT been evaluated by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Do not use in place of medical advice. DO NOT INGEST.